Monday, January 31, 2011

1/31/2011

I don't have much time today, but! I would like to start by saying, once again, thank you for every single prayer that has been said for me while being out here. I don't even know who all does think to pray for me, but I feel the strength of all of your prayers, and I pray for all of you too!
  This week has been a crazy week. And I have learned that your attitude is truly what makes or breaks you. It is what controls you! But! At the same time, you are the one to control your attitude.
  Welll. Our main investigator, Lucy, has been on vacation in Italia for the past week.. whoop whoopp ! Soo on the flipside. We haven't been able to teach her :/ so prayers would be WAY more than appreciated!
  Last P-day, we were able to go to the Saddleblanket.. it's this place that takes a BUNCH of different things imported from Mexico, like saddles, moccasins, ponchos, sombreros, TURQUOISE JEWELRY..which is huge haha, and SO much more! I have a grip of pictures we were able to take there.. ....like Gringas haha. But it was so much fun. And I got this Native American bone bracelet for $4!

  But not to sound like that's all I'm here for, this church is so true. There are so many things people can say to go against this Church, but alll in all, when you take a breath and look outside and just listen to every positive thing this world has to offer, you canNOT help but to notic
e it. It's right here for us! And I am SO! Very grateful for every trial that helps me to feel Heavenly Father's love for me evennn more. It's amazing.

Les quiero MUCHO! No hay nada mas importante que La Iglesia de JesuCristo. Nada.


La Hermana "B"


p.s. I really AM sorry this e-mail has like. close to nothing to offer. But I promise I'm working hard! A for effort. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment