Monday, November 1, 2010

11/1/2010

Rely on the Lord for EVERY SINGLE THING and I PROMISE you He will be one step ahead of you, even when you don't realize it!

and here's something to lift your spirits a little.. yesterday during my testimony I mentioned I have 5 cats that I don't really like, and afterwards this Hermano came up ato me and in Spanish and said, "If you don't like your cats, just have your dad send them here and we'll make them into tacos!" ...... HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA !!

one more.. last night we were at our Spanish Bishop's house for dinner and it was about 7, and kids were knocking on the door to trick or treat. But noone opened it since it's a Sunday, so they weren't celebrating. And so we were all just standing by the door until the kids walked away, and Elder Anderson, who reminds me and LOOKS ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE ELDER BELL I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING YOU THIS IS SO HARD, just yelled, "Ya I bet you know how WE feel now!' hahahh

I.LAVA.YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment